Boiler Servicing, based in Blyth, Northumberland
Offering our boiler servicing service across Northumberland, covering Blyth, Bedlington, Cramlington, Cullercoats, Morpeth, Newcastle upon Tyne, North Shields, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Whitley Bay and and all of the surrounding areas.
To arrange a quote today, please give us a call on 0191 3000 172 or use our contact details down below.
Our boiler servicing service
All boiler manufacturers and gas engineers recommend servicing your boiler on an annual basis. Why? A boiler service helps ensure that your boiler remains safe for use, runs efficiently and is compliant with the recommendations in the manufacturers handbook. When we service your boiler, we'll carry out the following checks...
- Carry out an emissions check to make sure there are no dangerous leaking from the boiler
- Check the quality of the installation
- Check the boiler's flue to ensure it's ventilating and it should be
- Check for leaks, rust and other signs of corrosion
- Check the pressure level of the boiler is set to a safe and efficient level
- Clean boiler parts as required
Book your boiler service with us at Cullercoats Plumbing & Heating by calling us on 0191 3000 172
Boiler servicing benefits
Regular boiler servicing comes with many benefits, here are a few…
- Reduced energy bills - We ensure your boiler is running as efficiently as possible and putting all the energy to good use; wasting less money on your energy bills.
- Less chance of a boiler breakdown - Problems can be resolved early on, before they get chance to develop into something more serious.
- The law for landlords - If you’re a landlord, it is the law for you to get all gas appliances serviced every year to ensure your tenants are safe.
After we've serviced your boiler, we'll also offer you top tips on how you can look after your boiler so it lasts for years to come.
For all of your boiler needs, look no further than Cullercoats Plumbing & Heating in Blyth.
To get in touch with our engineers, please give us a call on 0191 3000 172 / 07946 403 285 or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, fill out the handy contact form on our website. While you’re there, feel free to check out our gallery and past reviews. We know you’ll like what you see!